12 May 2013
Liberals have repeatedly blocked efforts to prevent food stamp fraud. The Tsarnaev clan, like so many Muslim immigrants, were abusing the system in a big way and may have even financed their terror spree using EBT transfers.
"Turkish-Canadian Groups Celebrate Armenian Genocide," from the Armenian Youth Federation of Canada, April 24 (thanks to Garabed):
25 April 2013
Three British men, including an ex-police community support officer and a Muslim convert, have been jailed for preparing acts of terrorism.
Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev's mother-in-law Judith Russell plays with granddaughter Zahara Tsarnaev, 3, in her backyard today.
Virginia: Muslim threatens Catholic school -- "Inshallah, Paul VI High School will be the scene of another massacre. Allahu akbar!"
More interfaith dialogue from the Religion of Peace. "Islamic radical threatens Catholic high school," by Robby Soave for The Daily Caller, April 24 (thanks to JMK):
Bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev 'called his wife a slut and a prostitute' friends reveal as feds question her over marathon attacks Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313473/Boston-bombing-suspect-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-called-wife-Katherin
- Katherine Russell is 'doing everything she can to assist with the investigation' according to a statement released Tuesday
- Russell left her parents' Rhode Island home on Tuesday with federal agents
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was known to fly into fits of rage against his wife and throw things, including furniture. The couple has a 3-year-old daughter
- He admitted to slapping a previous girlfriend - not Russell - in 2009
- Tsarnaev is a suspect along with his brother, 19-year-old Dzhokhar, in the Boston marathon bombings that killed three and wounded more than 180
Tragedy of Irish-dance loving Jane Richard, 7, who has lost a leg and is still fighting for her life days after her brother was killed in the Boston terror attack Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313360/Boston-bombing-victims-Sister-Ma
- It is understood Jane Richard is one of three victims still seriously ill
- A dancer since the age of three, she has now lost a leg and continues to fight serious injuries
- Her brother Martin, eight, was killed in the blast, and her mother Denise has undergone brain surgery
- He was buried in a private funeral attended by family today
- 48 people remain in hospital but more people with minor injuries come forward
Islamist militants in Somalia have killed the widow of a Christian who was slain for his faith in December, leaving the couple’s five children orphaned, sources said.
17 April 2013
Our friends in Egypt can be so empathetic. Take for example this interview with Egyptian Salafi cleric Sheik Murgan Salem, which aired on
US Muslims are watching closely as the probe into the Boston bombings unfolds, fearing a backlash like after 9/11 if an Islamist link is confirmed to the deadly attack.
(The Voice) Allah Ditta a 20 years old domestic worker of Meo hospital was living in a small village named talab Sarae at Manga Mandi. There are about 150 Christian families residing in this small village. Allah Ditta